K-SWIFT is the platform for all transactions with the Government of Kerala on the issue of granting licenses and approvals in a time-bound manner. K-SWIFT is expected to reduce the physical touchpoints in the entire clearance process, thereby making the entire process more efficient and effective.
Features of K-Swift website in Kerala
- K-SWIFT supports the entrepreneurs in obtaining their requisite clearances for setting up and running an enterprise in Kerala.
- K-SWIFT will enable entrepreneurs to submit all their applications online along with provisions to upload the requisite supporting documents. Further, dedicated dashboards provided for both project proponents and Department officials paves way for an end-to-end tracking and processing of the applications.
- With features like Common Application Form (CAF); intelligent information wizard; unified payment mechanism; time-bound clearances; digital approvals; the online issue of clearances; deemed approvals and composite licenses, K-SWIFT is one of its kind online clearance mechanisms in the Country.
- To increase the transparency of the whole process, K-SWIFT has also enabled the provision for third party verification of the entire clearance process.
Benefits of K-Swift website in Kerala
- Single point of contact for entrepreneurs across multiple departments
- Common Application Form across multiple departments with unique identification number
- Eliminating multiple points of contact with Department/Agencies
- Online tracking of applications and approvals within fixed timelines
- Real-time notification and alert via SMS, email and through Dashboard
- Parallel processing expedites the grant of clearances
- Deemed approval beyond the set timeline of 30 days
- Integrated Payment mechanism through e-Treasury and Federal Bank gateway
- Institutional arrangements for single-window clearances through State & District cell
- A one-stop repository for all Government notifications for Investors/Enterprises
- Downloadable digital approval at fingertip
- Digital Composite License binding on all Departments with a validity period of 5 years
Presently, the services of the following 14 Departments / Agencies are being made available in K-SWIFT, wherein all the applications can be submitted through a unified Common Application Form (CAF)-
- Directorate of Urban Affairs
- Directorate of Panchayats
- Department of Town and Country Planning
- Department of Factories and Boilers
- Department of Electrical Inspectorate
- Department of Mining and Geology
- Department of Forest and Wildlife
- Department of Labour
- Department of Fire and Rescue Services
- Kerala State Pollution Control Board
- State Environment Impact Assessment Authority
- Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd
- Kerala Water Authority
- Department of Ground Water
Following services can be obtained from these departments through K-SWIFT.
How to avail the services of K-SWIFT?
Before applying for any services, you must first register with Single Window Clearance System. Registration is a One Time Process. You first need to register as an individual and get a Login account. User registration will enable to access the departmental clearances required for setting up of the business entity.
Why should I use KSWIFT?
The Single Window Clearance Portal aims to facilitate businesses in the State by providing a single point (online) interface and a time-bound clearance system by acting as a one-stop information/ registration / approval/ tracking centre for clearances/approvals and providing an electronic-based transparent system for online submission and tracking of applications including ePayments. It will also provide updated information relating to relevant rules, regulations, orders and policy initiatives and schemes for guidance of investors.
What are the main activities of K-SWIFT?
1) Interactive system for identifying approvals for setting up of business and starting of business operations. 2) Easy access to all information on procedure, timelines, formats etc. 3) Comprehensive checklist of all NOCs, licenses, registrations, etc., available online. 4) Common Application Form (CAF) 5) Single Sign-On at Single Window portal allows seamless integration of single window portal with the respective department’s portal by eliminating the need of signing in multiple times as well as the need of creating separate login credentials at various department portals. 6) Follow up action and coordination between the Government departments and investors.
What information is required, when I begin to register for K-SWIFT?
The following fields are mandatory, while you register in KSWIFT: 1. e-Mail ID 2. Mobile Number 3. PAN 4. Aadhaar Number 5. Photo Scanned
Is there any registration fee for K-SWIFT?
For KSWIFT, Govt. of Kerala as of now is Charging Rs.500/ as fee for one time Registration. Separate application fees are charged by the respective Departments as per the prevailing rules/acts for Application Processing.
How to pay the fees for K-SWIFT?
Single Window System is integrated with electronic payment gateway (eTreasury).
How much amount do I need to pay when invoking these K-SWIFT services?
The requisite amount will be displayed on the screen while you apply Online. The fee amount can be remitted only using the On-line payment (ePayment) option. The fees of all the Departments can be remitted in on shot using the On-line ePayment.
How do I get the confirmation after registration in K-SWIFT?
On registration, the Login credentials will be communicated using e-Mail / SMS.
After applying for the services through K-SWIFT, how do I know the status of my application? Do I need to contact the departments for status update?
Single Window Clearance System is integrated with department systems and processes. Hence you will receive the status updates on your application on the portal. You don’t have to contact to the department for status update. You can check the status without signing on the portal by visiting www.kswift.kerala.gov.in. Also, system will send e-Mail / SMS to the application on every change in Status of the Application.
How can I change my personal information in K-SWIFT?
Personal information can be edited, after you Login. Menu option is provided to change the Profile & Password. These changes will get reflected in the system once you login the next time.
How do I submit the enclosures with the K-SWIFT application?
Enclosures can be uploaded with the application in electronic format. The maximum size of the file will be prompted by System.
How do I get the information about the various clearances issued to me through K-SWIFT?
Once the Clearance / Permit is ready with respect to a Departments, system will communicate to you through e-Mail / SMS. You can also check after signing in the portal, the requisite clearance documents will be uploaded on your portal.